Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Frag Coupons!

Fragment Shop Coupons!

The idea is to have a new type of item added to FRG, Coupons! These allow you to buy an item in any of the Frag Shops for a discount, depending on the Coupon Rarity.
You get these Coupons from a new character in the Lobby, named Clique, a cosplayer.
The way you get Coupons is similar to how you craft Keys, except you use accessories instead of Weapons/Crystals. It also only requires 4 items instead of 10.
Furthermore, you can only do it THREE times a week.
Only ONE Coupon is able to be used on a single item, meaning you can't use 50 Ordinary Coupons on one item, they WON'T Stack.
When a Coupon is used, it disappears from the inventory.
Coupons also have an Expiration Date! The rarer the Coupon's Tier, the longer they last!
The only other way to get Coupons is when buying an item from any of the shops, you have a chance of acquiring a random coupon.
You have a higher chance of getting a rarer Coupon the more expensive the purchased item.

Coupons:
Coupons range in Rarity, from Ordinary to Legendary. The discount amounts are listed below:
Ordinary: 1-4% off
Uncommon: 5-10% off
Unlikely: 6-12% off
Rare: 13-20% off
Legendary: 21-30% off

Clique Dialogue:
First time talking to him:
I'm Clique! I can give you some sweet discounts on the shops around here! I only ask for some new items for my cosplay!

Other times talking to him:
  • You know that guy with the Egg on his head?! I REALLY want that Egg hat! If only I knew where to find one!
  • Oh Crap! It's almost time for my Cosplay Party with the gang! Hurry! Sell me new things!
  • You know that shady guy with the scythe who always sits in the right corner of the plaza?! I REALLY want his robe!
  • Have you seen that crazy hat that CHANGES COLORS?! IT'S SO COOL!!!
  • I saw a guy earlier who walked past here who had FREAKING SNOWFLAKES floating around him!

Umpty Dumpty

I would like it if you could do something with accessories because you actually cant get rid of them unless you give them away. However, I'm not sure if the coupons are worth it because tbh the stuff in the shop are pretty bad anyway.
Find

As if people weren't called "Jews" enough on this server...

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

ACCESSORY KEYS 10 coinshop items = accessory key
Find

or u know accessories could be used for keys
Find

(07-24-2016, 09:12 PM)Axe Wrote:  or u know accessories could be used for keys

*The cries of a thousand western hats scared shitless in the background*
Find

i could get rid of all those stupid majoras masks...
Find