Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 7/22/2016

Additions
•Added more skulls to the coinshop.
•You can now use the console command br_hporb_reset to reset the Health Orb in the event once per run.

Changes
Bouncing Mayhem Round changes
•Crouch jumping 3 times within ~15 seconds during Bouncing rounds will result in you being stuck in 'crouch mode' for 30 seconds.
•Staying within a radius for a set time will result in an orbital strike coming down from the sky to kill you and anyone in your area.
•These rounds are now more uncommon to happen.
Orbital rounds
•You will now be thrown out of any vehicles you enter during these rounds.

Other changes
•Sealed Djinn now has a disclaimer in the description, and now properly broadcasts when dropped post-round.
•Candy cane deagle has been changed again so its trait now has a chance to freeze/damage you at the same time as your target. But for 3 seconds longer.
•Dragon rounds are now 1 in 30 chance on select maps, and currently globally broadcast when one happens. Their rewards have been buffed slightly, and now everyone on the winning team has a chance to receive a dragon egg.
•Improved loading lag quite a bit on first round of the map.

Yay Dragon Rounds are possible now!
Find

YES MORE SKULLS

MY CHARPLE KNEECAPS WILL NO LONGER LOOK SO SILLY

Dragon rounds are cool too
Find

Thanks bb Angel
Umpty Dumpty
Find

New Djinn warning for those interested

Find

Nothing for anti crouch jumping yet?

:^(
Find

No not yet. Two of the options are tied right now. We need some more votes, right now I'm leaning towards a crouch cooldown, as that would be pretty easy to implement, but it still wouldn't stop them from crouch jumping a few times in a fight.
Find

The double freeze is pretty kappa, even if each shot only has a 1 in 40 chance of it happening (assuming i can even hit shit)
Find

(07-22-2016, 02:04 PM)Brassx Wrote:  No not yet. Two of the options are tied right now. We need some more votes, right now I'm leaning towards a crouch cooldown, as that would be pretty easy to implement, but it still wouldn't stop them from crouch jumping a few times in a fight.

Crouch jumping a few times in a fight isnt what bugs me, its when someone is walking across the map spamming crouch jump for no apparent reason. That's what bugs me. :<
When a dragon round begins.

Find

(07-22-2016, 02:51 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  
(07-22-2016, 02:04 PM)Brassx Wrote:  No not yet. Two of the options are tied right now. We need some more votes, right now I'm leaning towards a crouch cooldown, as that would be pretty easy to implement, but it still wouldn't stop them from crouch jumping a few times in a fight.

Crouch jumping  a few times in a fight isnt what bugs me, its when someone is walking across the map spamming crouch jump for no apparent reason. That's what bugs me. :<
...? Why does that bug you? There'd be no point in fixing it if that's what people cared about
Find