Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[GR]NICESHOTgetrektm8 report

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):STEAM_0:0:52475261

Map the event happened on: no idea whats it's called

Date of event:18 july 2016

What Happened?:Auto slain,unfriendly admin, rude, unprofessional, cant understand the situation.

Witnesses:KappU[STEAM_0:0:54025012], mini cosmic [STEAM_0:1:79653376], ps42ww$[STEAM_0:0:42863376], retard[STEAM_0:0:108242291]

Evidence:

FYI, T's have grapple hooks for a reason, so there really isnt an excuse why you couldnt get up there.

If you didnt know how to get up there, and you had no credits to buy a grapple, you could have just killed yourself, instead of making everyone wait out the timer.
Find

(07-19-2016, 02:33 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡tobiasxz - back sept 1st. Wrote:  FYI, T's have grapple hooks for a reason, so there really isnt an excuse why you couldnt get up there.

If you didnt know how to get up there, and you had no credits to buy a grapple, you could have just killed yourself, instead of making everyone wait out the timer.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

You sound -extremely- upset. This may be caused by inflamed nips. Could I recommend some soothing aloe vera for your nips? Just rub it on gently in a circular motion, liberally applied to both nips. You should feel calmer almost immediately!

Really, though, case in point of there being two Adminstrators on, yet you preferred to go to the "Upload a barely-qualified YouTube video whilst complaining about it the entire time". If he was doing something wrong, the staff members would have worked on it. You could have used Admin chat (@ symbol before your text). Really, Niceshot did nothing wrong. If someone is offending you simply by talking, and they're not breaking rules, feel free to use the !block command!

The slay was deserved. being "friendly" doesnt always get the point across. not really rude. was doing his job so it was professional. and clearly you dont understand the situation. i think i covered it all eh?
Find

the what happen is not for you to put tags there and he was not a admin he slain you because you guys did not even do anything all round you could have gotten a grapple or snipe him and when all hope is lost just jump off the map
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

Like someone has already said you have tools as a traitior that could help you in your situation also you said he went up there multiple times you could have asked him or someone else to show you how to get up there. Next I am not an admin simply a +member, You were not the only one slayn your t buddy was slayn as well and that was by a moderateor for the same reason but you didn't put that in the report. If you took some time to read the rules you would also see that rule two is exactly about your situation.

Gonna go ahead and close this. Niceshot did what he was supposed to and if there was a problem, the admins would have done something about it.
Find