Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buff dragon round chances?

I honestly think the chance for a dragon round is extremely low. I have over 900 hours on here and I have yet to see a random. I think a buff from 1 in 45 to 1 in 30 wouldn't be too bad. That way it's still rarer than your normal mini games, but not non existing.

I've never seen a random dragon round; I've seen an end of round tartarus dropped but not a dragon round, buff would be nice
Find

I've only seen one random dragon round and I was the dragon for it but yeah it does need a bit of a buff

hi
Find

Considering they only happen on certain maps, they are mythical, a buff would be alright.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(07-18-2016, 03:20 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  Considering they only happen on certain maps, they are mythical, a buff would be alright.

It's to the point that some newer people are thinking its a joke that they don't really exist
Find

Please do buff this chance there a better chance of godlikes dropping end round than the chance of this spawning
Find

I've only ever played 3 Random Dragon Rounds. To be fair , the drops are not even that good to be this rare.

(07-18-2016, 06:09 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  I've only ever played 3 Random Dragon Rounds. To be fair , the drops are not even that good to be this rare.

Well i assume brassx doesnt want there to be thousands of dragon eggs dropping.

So thats probably a huge contribution to why they are so rare.
Find

If you make the the dragon egg really rare and the dragon rounds really rare whats the chance of getting one if they never spawn

(07-18-2016, 07:31 PM)D3F4ULT Wrote:  If you make the the dragon egg really rare and the dragon whats the chance of getting one if they never spawn

1 in 5 million just like fists of djinn Smile)))
Find