Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make mortgoth fightable without doing the event

Like the worms boss but many it so he can't drop the deathbringer and add different unique loot?
Also there could be a competetion to see who kills him the fastest that would be weekly/monthly reset. The fastest 3 teams would get some kind of reward

+1 This actually would be really fun imo and it teaches people how to kite him too
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

I must say no.

Morgoth seems kinda built for one specific thing. If you wanna fight him, do the event?
Find

(07-07-2016, 07:27 AM)Terran Wrote:  Morgoth seems kinda built for one specific thing. If you wanna fight him, do the event?

30 runs of shooting sponges got boring
Find

the payment to fight him is that
Find

Since no one barly plays this event add this ? XD

OR atleast checkpoint his bossroom like horus.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Bathory is right, a checkpoint would be very nice. It's a kick in the nuts having to redo the whole thing, just because Morgoth decided to be try something new.
Find

I've honestly never had an issue with Morgoth.

Only time something got weird was when he spawned I got stuck in him. But especially with orb of christmas and all that stuff now, I dont personally believe there's any reason to have a change in the way the bossfight works. I still find him to be balanced, easily kiteable, etc.
When a dragon round begins.