Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 7/3/2016

Additions
•There is a strange new Character on the Lobby. They seem to want more experienced players to help them with something. If you are Level 25+, be sure to speak to them!
•The reward system for this uses an experiemental new loot system where I have a 'rare' loot table, and a 'common' loot table. It first tries to drop something from the rare table, if nothing drops it will choose a random item from the common table (all same rarity).
This system means that odds like 1/64 ACTUALLY mean 1 in 64. (The current system for opening crates/event rewards just keeps re-rolling infintely until an item 'drops'. Giving rarer items multiple chances to drop, thus making them actually less rare (this is intentional))
•Added a new Equip slot to the Loadout, along with new items to equip there. (top secret)
•Added a Donator Badge that is automatically given to those that have donated 50 dollars or more. This badge automatically levels up as you donate (showing +1, +2, etc), and gets progressively harder to level. This is a purely cosmetic collectors item.
•The seal of the Djinn now shows up in the Coinshop to equip.

Changes
•The +10 Bloodfury's base weapon firerate has been increased.
•The bloodfury's +10 unique suffix has been removed to be re-used later on for another weapon.
(The reasoning is that the bloodfury is already plenty powerful with it's unique trait. This suffix would be better suited to a new weapon in the future. However that doesn't mean I wont think of/add a new suffix to it that would work better with it's trait. This new suffix would be auto-applied to all existing bloodfury)
•Enhanced and Accessory Crates have been removed from the Coinshop.
•The Sealed Djinn's Discarded loot wish has been changed:
-It will now give you random assorted loot, with ONE random tradeable expired seasonal crate, and a more slim-chance for a unique item only obtainable from this wish(1 in 10).
•The last prayer's final form now has a 1 in 2 chance to Ricochet
•The candy cane deagle has been changed:
-It now has a chance to 'over freeze' when the suffix activates, freezing the gun which makes you unable to shoot for x amount of seconds.
-The ice now lasts 8-13 seconds.
-100% of the damage is negated in ice now.
-Friends can safely shoot the frozen person to unfreeze them quicker
•As your Level increases, the amount of Gift Packages will scale to your level, and come in less than 5 levels.(at 45+ you will get the reward once a level)
•The balls in Bouncing Mayhem rounds now disappear after 8 total bounces.

Fixes
•Fixed inspect animations
•Fixed Last Prayer Ricochet Damage
•Arrows can now damage other Entities besides players(props, npcs, etc).

Cool!
Umpty Dumpty
Find

rip ccd
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

ijhowrjkhorwstrwt
Find

!!!Zulrah!!!!
Find

Can you not get more than one worm a round Even though more spawn?

Also can you hear other people's worms? Because I keep hearing the sound but there is nothing around, even in spectator.
Find

(07-03-2016, 03:45 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  Can you not get more than one worm a round Even though more spawn?

Also can you hear other people's worms? Because I keep hearing the sound but there is nothing around, even in spectator.

You can. Also yea you could hear other people's. I just fixed that though.
Find

So you can get more than one? I think it happened to someone else where you can't interact with it after the first.
Find

You can(100% tested it myself). However, there is a chance the worm will 'burrow' back into the ground re-locating else where when you press USE on it(which was apparently erroring, making you unable to interact with it).

Make sure the people claiming that have the worm model.
Find

I think the worm is burrowing but leaving the model behind