Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sacrificial Altar

Sort of like trade-ups, but you can sacrifice equipment and items for either direct Experience, or "Bonus Experience" counters which I'll explain later. The key trade-ups has resulted in the market being purged of items as-is, so this wouldn't be an easy way to "pay to high level", and it'd be, marginally, quite cost-ineffective to do. I have two options with the items that I don't like: Sell them, or trade them up. What if I don't want coins or a roll? What about the Accessories that nobody buys, nor that I can sell?

Obviously, the higher tier = better rates. If you choose direct XP, you could imagine about ~5XP per Ordinary/Common, ~10XP per Uncommon, ~30XP per Unlikely, ~50 XP per Rare, ~100XP per Legendary, ~350XP per Primordial, 1k+(?) XP per Godlike.

Or, the alternate route which is slower but focusing on "Greater gains" would be the "Bonus Experience". This would be a percentage counter that would deteriorate every round that passes, yet grant a boost to any and all XP earned that round. The better that you do, the more your XP will be boosted, so better players are rewarded for this option. Sort of like a crystal that you cannot turn off, you could imagine a small % to larger % that drains a set amount each round.

I find leveling up at my level EXTREMELY difficult, and very aggravating, too. I'd love to be able to ease this pain. All numbers/ideas in this are subject and open to any and all changes.
Find

yeah a system of this sort would be pretty awesome. leveling up takes way too long and as terran said is really aggravating.
Find

I like the idea, but personally I prefer hard leveling, it makes It all the more rewarding when you do.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

TLDR Terran wants an easy way to get rid of all his party hats.

^THIS
Find

+1 this shit. I have 15 fucking western hats.
Find

(07-04-2016, 12:14 AM)Zott Wrote:  +1 this shit. I have 15 fucking western hats.

Find