Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Everyone Can agree

(06-29-2016, 02:18 AM)Terran Wrote:  Balls only bounce 5-6 times or so, and after they've bounced a few times they lose the velocity and can't damage anyone anymore. You are -extremely- overstating the "rolling balls" problem. The RNG is what makes it fun. However, the ranks should be off of damage, good suggestion. Its lame to get kill stolen.

I've died to ball sitting still, it made me very mad, Bouncing mayhems are baaaaaaaaaaaad
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

(06-29-2016, 03:21 AM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  I've died to ball sitting still, it made me very mad, Bouncing mayhems are baaaaaaaaaaaad

No youre bad. we call you scrub for a reason
Find

I mean, i've had a single ball do 80+ damage to me, and i've gotten stuck on balls and died to walking over sitting balls. That's my only problems with the round.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Snowballs....
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(06-29-2016, 04:14 AM)Fancy Mega Typhlosion Wrote:  I mean, i've had a single ball do 80+ damage to me, and i've gotten stuck on balls and died to walking over sitting balls. That's my only problems with the round.

also when u team is a problem
Find

You know what I like better than materialistic things? Bouncing mayhem
Find

(06-29-2016, 04:19 PM)Jodie Wrote:  Image

says the one who threatened to chop my dick off because i got a railgun from a bouncing mayhem, piece of shit.
Find

(06-29-2016, 04:09 AM)Paladin Wrote:  
(06-29-2016, 03:21 AM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  I've died to ball sitting still, it made me very mad, Bouncing mayhems are baaaaaaaaaaaad

No youre bad. we call you scrub for a reason

I called my self a Scrub along time ago, you never started calling me anything, it was all meeeeee
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find