Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Link the beast Member Applicaion

Steam Name(Current): Link the beast

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 220

Where did you hear about this server?: one of my friends told me that this was a really cool server

Have you ever been banned and why?:no

Why do you want to join?:Because i've been playing on your server for a while now and would love to be a part of the community

Referred by:

Additional Details:

-1. Sorry buddy but you complain a ton. You shit talk people for no reason when you dont get what you want. You demand players with good weapons to duel you for them and when they say no you call them pussies and talk shit about them the rest of the day. You also get extremely rude when replying to reports. No thanks

Yeah

No
Umpty Dumpty

(06-28-2016, 05:13 AM)Zott Wrote:  -1. Sorry buddy but you complain a ton. You shit talk people for no reason when you dont get what you want. You demand players with good weapons to duel you for them and when they say no you call them pussies and talk shit about them the rest of the day. You also get extremely rude when replying to reports. No thanks
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

(06-28-2016, 05:13 AM)Zott Wrote:  -1. Sorry buddy but you complain a ton. You shit talk people for no reason when you dont get what you want. You demand players with good weapons to duel you for them and when they say no you call them pussies and talk shit about them the rest of the day. You also get extremely rude when replying to reports. No thanks
Find

Star 
+1 Link is a geart guy his nice and just a nice guy he is nice.

(06-28-2016, 06:23 AM)Coolcube2012 Wrote:  +1 Link is a geart guy his nice and just a nice guy he is nice.

Literally everytime i killed link when im inno and Link is a T i got reported even though everytime it wasn't RDM.

(06-28-2016, 06:23 AM)Coolcube2012 Wrote:  +1 Link is a geart guy his nice and just a nice guy he is nice.

He is nowhere near the term nice, mostly every report I see either has "asshole", "bitch", or "fuck you" in it, also your english is so horribleeeee.
Find

I can't tell if you're seriously posting this, I don't even need to say what I should since it's already been said multiple times. -1.
Find

Denied.