Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Rdm of t
Yes
No
Other,say why please(dont know why i should add this)
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rdm of t

So when you rdm a det its 2 slays

But when you rdm a t its 1 slay can we just make it so its 2 slays for rdming a t?

hi

tammy its 2 cus you knew it was someone that it could not be rdm of T is just like you killed someone and you did not know if they were the T fully .
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

No?.....Because you have no idea when you RDM a traitor. RDMing a detective is the most blatantly stupid shit you can do as an innocent. You are knowingly ruining their round and ruining the innocent's chances of winning.

No I mean like what if U accidently kill the det because a barrel gets shot and hes around the corner but what if that happens to a t I mean should be the same thing right?

hi
Find

(06-24-2016, 04:14 AM)uW | Tammy[执行器] Wrote:  No I mean like what if U accidently kill the det because a barrel gets shot and hes around the corner but what if that happens to a t I mean should be the same thing right?

Using that logic they should be slain twice if they kill an innocent like that as well.
Find

That is true but it seems like being a t and randomly just getting shot out of nowhere and not being able to get that round back just sucks

hi
Find

yeah I strongly dislike whenever Im having a T round and tammy decides it's a good idea to blast my brains out for 0 reason before I fire a bullet

RDM'ing a Det as an Inno just shows you're stupid and/or retarded. RDM'ing a T shows that you just jumped to conclusions (Usually) , also saying you can't fight back isn't true since you can and if you get shot for shooting that person then they should be slain.
Find

You'd have to be dumb to rdm a detective as an inno or a Traitor buddy as a T, also Det as Det. You don't have to be dumb to rdm a T as an Inno, or etc.
Find

Idk, I always rdm a T in cross fire while shooting at theit T buddy. Bosslevel is a victim to it.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find