Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mini Shops in the Lobby

I feel like now that we have accessory crates and we can't sell the items that come from it on the market place we should be able to rent some "mini-markets" in the lobby that allows us to sell them (only for about a week or so). I feel like a good place to rent these markets would be above the bank and gun shop thing.

The things we could be able to sell are the following:
-Titles
-Player-models
-Accessories
-More! ( by more i mean the things that aren't sell-able on the market ).

If you like this then +1 and if you don't like it -1 and tell me WHY. Thanks!! <3

Why would I pay money to sell stuff worth less than 500 coins? Anything expensive or worthwhile will be bought if you just say you're selling it on the server
Find

(06-14-2016, 11:40 PM)Fuzzy "Mc-Cones" McNomNoms Wrote:  Why would I pay money to sell stuff worth less than 500 coins? Anything expensive or worthwhile will be bought if you just say you're selling it on the server

Oops, I forgot to take that out...
Find

So this would be like a better way to advertise any items you're selling? Instead of selling stuff on market this would be a NPC selling whatever items you gave him?
Find

(06-14-2016, 11:47 PM)ZombieNinja975 Wrote:  So this would be like a better way to advertise any items you're selling? Instead of seeing your

Yes, instead of spamming chat with "Selling Titles, Playermodels, and Weapons!! :: Buying Corrupted and Demonic Mac10!! :: Trade me!!"
Find

for the last damn time. my macs not for sale.
Find

i think terran made this ideal a long time ago i think
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
Find

plz add cuz good idea
Find