Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Is it rdm
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is this rdm or not

Say I hit someone and they kill me can they be killed or would that be rdm. I personally think it is but way too many people disagree and I just wanna clear this up.

*Update*
If i kill an innocent and have a very vaild reason to do so can i be killed solely because i killed an inno or would that be rdm. like the other question i agree it should be rdm and like the other question alot of people seem do dissagree.
Find

I've had experiences like this before and it makes me angry when someone retaliates and KILLS you, so I only think that dealing the same amount of hp to the person that hit you would be okay. So imo that could be considered rdm.
Find

(06-04-2016, 10:34 PM)[PCO] Zer0 Wrote:  I've had experiences like this before and it makes me angry when someone retaliates and KILLS you, so I only think that dealing the same amount of hp to the person that hit you would be okay. So imo that could be considered rdm.

I agree but people can comprehend that if someone damages you and you kill them you have all the right in the world to do so and that there is no reason for you to be killed.
Find

If you hit someone for no reason then you're provoking RDM. You're in the fault. They have every right to kill you. If they get killed for killing you, they can report you, because you instigated it and caused the problem. Thus, the only person punished would be the one hitting someone for no apparent reason.

Its TTT, if someone sees someone else kill a person, then they tend to kill them. That's how it goes.

The only way they can be killed is if the person they kill is innocent. Yay loophole.
Find

I forgot to add something, People are also saying that if you kill an inno and you had a vaild reason to do so, you can and will be killed for killing a inno which I find retarded.

Ever hear of this thing called lying? It's all the rage in washington dc.

most of the time if you have someone collaborate your story then you can avoid being killed, but if someone wants to pull the trigger...
Find

(06-04-2016, 10:55 PM)Devestator159  CSGOEgg.com Wrote:  I forgot to add something, People are also saying that if you kill an inno and you had a vaild reason to do so, you can and will be killed for killing a inno which I find retarded.

Yeah what Mougwi said. For all they know, you could be a T and are lying about it.
Find

5:30 PM - Kuro: In situations like this it's usually the person who started it who is at fault
5:30 PM - Kuro: in real life during a burglary if the store owner fights back
5:30 PM - Kuro: and accidentally shoots and kills a civilian
5:31 PM - Kuro: it's the burglar who is charged for instigating the situation

If you instigate an rdm chain, you're the one who will be punished.
Find

(06-04-2016, 10:57 PM)Mougwi Wrote:  Ever hear of this thing called lying? It's all the rage in washington dc.

most of the time if you have someone collaborate your story then you can avoid being killed, but if someone wants to pull the trigger...

regardless you shouldn't be killed if you had a valid reason to kill someone. It just shouldn't happen...
Find