Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Decided to donate

(06-02-2016, 01:45 AM)Atothemax Wrote:  Every thread I post always finds a way to become dumb so I guess I'll join in the stupidity...

(06-01-2016, 10:25 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  just because you donated, doesn't mean to deserve a good item.

donating is to help support the server, as enchantable said.

I, at no point in this post said anything about deserving anything; this post is comedic referring to how shit tidal crates are so politely fuck off.

>I officially hate everything.

I see no where in the op that you state this is a joke/sarcastic.

If it was a joke, you should have put /joke or something similar. It's hard to tell if people are joking over text, if you couldn't tell.
Find

Maybe if half of you weren't edgy teens who see every comment as serious than you could see that he was joking, even Unpoop did lmao and if you were on you would've been one of the ones laughing when this happened.

quit being so drama thirsty
do you even know ato or how he talks
besides, nobody can literally hate everything, quit bein special tobi

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

jesus christ

(06-02-2016, 04:26 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  quit being so drama thirsty
do you even know ato or how he talks
besides, nobody can literally hate everything, quit bein special tobi

Exactly, I don't know ato or how he talks. So how am I suppose to know this was a joke?

It doesn't seem like a joke, considering there isn't any indication that it is one, and it's not in shitposting, so am I suppose to just magically know it's a joke?

Plus, why are you guys only ganging up on me? Enchantable and Rot both said something about it, and Enchantable even said it before me, but you guys continue to go for me.
Find

enchantable said it sarcastically and ironically, and i already ROASTED rotshout so hes pretty much gone into depression cuz of that sick burn

ur the only one still arguing it <3

- That Thrakos Noob

SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
Find

Insert comment here about Tobias

Insert one liner about thread

Insert :^)

I banish you all to the shitpost realm
Find

Remove competents out of tital crates, replace with atos revolver? /joke
Find