Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Godlike/Unique Weapon Idea: Supernova

Concept inspired by Fallout's Laser Musket

Before you realize this another Godlike shotgun suggestion, hear me out.

So the idea is it's a shotgun, that in order to fire it, you have to manually reload each bullet into the gun (could have fast reload or slow reload depending on damage)
Now I bet you are thinking, "wtf omg shotguns are bad as it it, but to have to MANUALLY reload EACH bullet?!"
But here's the catch,
For each bullet loaded in, the damage of the weapon is GREATLY increased.
Why increased greatly? Because when you shoot the Supernova, it uses up all the bullets in it's current clip.

Now this can be considered either overpowered or underpowered (for a Godlike)

Here are some extra ideas:
Possible Nerfs: Reload Crystals do NOT effect this weapon.
                    Reload speed gradually decreases as you load more bullets in.
Possible Buffs: An AoE attack when shooting the maximum clip, could cause like a black hole to appear where you shoot, dragging people in. But this will cause the gun to overheat, damaging yourself for half of your current health (except if you have 1 health, then you just dead)
Umpty Dumpty

This...This sounds interesting. The AoE overheat attack sounds balanced and what would be the max clip?

And increased damage with each shot loaded, we talking like +2% damage to each shot loaded? -does math- Max of like 25% so 12 shots?
Vanished from life
Find

Shotguns?
End your pitiful existence.
Nah nah nah nah didn't read
didn't even read
nah nah nah nah
-1-1-1-1

(06-01-2016, 04:37 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  Godlike shotgun

+1 a q p
W
Find

...So you're telling me we will get this bad-ass gun...But when we shoot it we could potentially kill ourselves if our health is already at 50 and somebody else just pokes us with a stick...

It's like playing Russian roulette while high af and the russian is completely sober. you have no chance of winning

ALTHOUGH it sounds okay, looks OP for when you have low health ngl
Find

Bump.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Bumpy
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Listen, all of you thick headed numb skulls need to stop being intolerant of a new shotgun. We don't have one and this is actually pretty cool sounding. There's some minor things that could be changed on it but other than that I like it.
Find

(08-12-2016, 09:21 PM)Zott Wrote:  Listen, all of you thick headed numb skulls need to stop being intolerant of a new shotgun. We don't have one and this is actually pretty cool sounding. There's some minor things that could be changed on it but other than that I like it.

fuck you, shotguns are legit cancer.
Find