Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Need some help getting out of silver hell

I started playing CS:GO about a month ago, and my performance in the time before I ranked was... Less than stellar, I ended up with silver 3. As it stands I'm trying to get out of silver, but I've basically fallen into a win one lose one pattern. So, If any of you would like to help me escape the soul crushing chasm that is silver, please do.
Find

I'm GN1, but its a tenuous foothold. I could play with you sometime. I'm "Okay".

I started SEM, went GN1, went SEM, went GN1, GN2, GN3, GN1, SEM, SE, lost my rank due to inactivity, got SEM again later, then two rounds later GN1, then lost a match or two and here I am, still at GN1.
Find

I could've started higher, but I got lumped in with some pretty shitty players :/
Now I'm just working on my operation breakout thing
Find

My first match was when I had two minutes in csgo and breezy, a GN3, made me comp with him lol
went 2-22 I think
Find

(01-10-2015, 06:58 PM)Terran Wrote:  My first match was when I had two minutes in csgo and breezy, a GN3, made me comp with him lol
went 2-22 I think

Wow. The skill is insane.
I can't help you, I'm silver 2 and I got demoted from Silver 3! Big Grin
Find

By 2-22 you know that's two kills and twenty-two deaths.

Could have been more deaths.
Find

Ive pretty much fallen into the same vicious win some lose some cycle, and thats why Im stuck at Silver Elite Master, I think. The worst is going on a winning streak of 3 or more, not ranking up, and then losing a few games. I havent really played in a while, was thinking about playing again possibly, but Im not that good.
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

I'm nova 3 on my alt, but still silver elite on my main, can queue with you on my main if you want.
Find

Yay, the best fegit is back to being himself!
Find

(01-10-2015, 09:01 PM)Terran Wrote:  Yay, the best fegit is back to being himself!

yay
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find