Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bezerker Exploiting Jihads

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Bezerker

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:75911551

Map the event happened on: Wanda

Date of event: 5/1/2016

What Happened?: Bezerker claimed he got stuck in a telescope, then when people came to him he jihaded. He killed people without dying from either the people shooting at him or the explosion, then he bought another jihad and used that one too. He claims that it was unintentional, but he did it twice.

Witnesses: In screenshot.

Evidence:
Find

Sounds like a darn exploit to me.
Find

Seriously? I'm sorry Rot but to me if I lived 1 of my Jihads I sure as fuck would buy another and jihad. Does it mean I'm exploiting? Not really seeing as if he's done this multiple times than it would be him exploiting. This is seriously like a low-list contender for exploits. If Bezerker can post his side that'd be great because this is just silly in my opinion.
Find

I had no idea what was happening. I never had that glitch before. I jihaded to try and kill people around me hopefully, and I did not die. Me, being confused, bought another one. I did not know what was happening. Bam.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(05-01-2016, 10:54 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  I did not know what was happening. Bam.

there is no need for a smart ass reply.
state your side. dont be a dick
Find

(05-01-2016, 10:54 PM)Bezerker Wrote:  I had no idea what was happening. I never had that glitch before. I jihaded to try and kill people around me hopefully, and I did not die. Me, being confused, bought another one. I did not know what was happening. Bam.

My question is why did you say you were stuck in a scope? How can it be an accident if you did it twice? To me this sounds like you were baiting people near you, but it could just be the perspective of the story.
Find

he was a traitor, why do we care if he lied about being stuck in a telescope? luring and lying is allowed

also, i don't think this exploit is punishable since it's new, honestly i would have used it again too

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Im confused...did someone TP to him, and then he jihaded, or did he just say "im stuck" in voice chat and people just ran to him?

Either way, doing it once by mistake is fine, but twice, not really ok.
Find

I left this vague because I don't want other people to abuse it. The fact is, the first time was an accident, but the second time was intentional. Even though nobody has exploited this before, it's still an exploit.

Jake1o Wrote:  NO EXPLOITING! Getting under maps or in an area that is normally unreachable is not allowed! If you can see through a wall it is an exploit. Do not hack, glitch, or exploit in any way. This includes prop pushing, prop surfing, and door blocking. If you discover an exploit or bug please report it on our forums.

Chosen Wrote:  if I lived 1 of my Jihads I sure as fuck would buy another and jihad.

Unpoke Wrote:  i don't think this exploit is punishable since it's new, honestly i would have used it again too

What this tells me is that a member+ and a moderator would both knowingly abuse a bug just because they haven't been told not to. If you actually meant to enforce the rules, you wouldn't even think of doing this.
Find

Rot, you only have ONE WHOLE PICTURE OF HIM USING TWO JIHADS! THAT ISNT EVEN FRG'S PROBLEM THAT IS MOST LIKELY A GMOD ISSUE SO YES THIS DESERVES CAPS BECAUSE IM GOING TO NAIL IT INTO YOUR HEAD THAT HE PROBABLY DIDNT KNOW HOW HE DID IT AND WAS JUST LURING PEOPLE SO NOW IM DONE
Edit: apparently you can't realize that I put it in caps as a joke, its 1 issue so I don't understand why you're blowing it out of proportion Rot, its not like he went on for the next few rounds remaking it. It happened once, get over it.
Find