Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jackpot Winnings?

So I went into jackpot, and won. It was like a 1.5k coin pot. I joined the lobby as soon as I won so I don't know if that might have affected it or not. It never gave me my winnings though.

I never got the winnings though, so kind of confused about this. Once again, not sure if me joining right when I won affected it or not.
Find

Still not as bad as Chosen.

It says you got the coins in the image. Did they not show up in your inventory?
Find

He said he didn't receive any, but i didn't actually check.
Find

I feel like he might have received them. His coin value is 1,188 (view profile>inventory). So he could've spent some?
Find

(04-27-2016, 03:25 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I feel like he might have received them. His coin value is 1,188 (view profile>inventory). So he could've spent some?

I'm not sure. He won multiple 1k pots after that. You'd have to go through almost everything and check.
Find

Yeah. what I think may have happened: He joined as soon as he won, thus he got the winnings before his inventory was retrieved from the database. So when his Inventory did load, it wiped the coins in his 'not yet loaded' inventory.
Find

(04-27-2016, 04:43 AM)Brassx Wrote:  Yeah. what I think may have happened: He joined as soon as he won, thus he got the winnings before his inventory was retrieved from the database. So when his Inventory did load, it wiped the coins in his 'not yet loaded' inventory.

Ah ok that makes sense.
Find

Ok, regarding to the other money I had, I got all of it from jackpot after. I had 400 left after I won and didn't
recieve the first winnings. I went ahead and put those into the jackpot and ended up winning. After that, I was on a small winning streak. So that's where all the other coins came from. Never got the original winnings after all of that.
Find

You should get your coins upon join of the lobby server.
Find

I won a jackpot of around 800 2(?) days ago. I didn't get the coins either, only other person on though was jake.
Find