Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 4/5/2016

•The asshole Gregg has finally been removed from the Lobby. It turns out he was actually eating all of the eggs you guys were giving him. The profit you got from his rewards is basically 'drug money'.
•Added more support for specific options with coinshop items. Such as:
-Some coinshop items can now specify certain things you can and can NOT modify on them, rather than 100% customizable or 100% noncustomizable.
-Coinshop items can now scale player bones. This gives aresuft and I more options for helping some accessories fit better on all player models.
i.e. Can scale a players head down so it fits in a helmet better.

•Further optimized the loading of your Inventory based on player count.
•Fixed a few minor display bugs.
Find

SCREW GREGG!

Coinshop changes, ooh.
Find

I should also note that if we scale any bones on future coinshop items, it offers no advantages. It does NOT effect hitboxes AT ALL.
Find

Fuck gregg, I was stuck on 1 egg till i finished for like 5 hours prior to the server having less than 5 people. Everywhere I looked i couldnt find it.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

what does egg badge give? 1 egg every day :3

(04-05-2016, 11:28 PM)Halaman10 - Bday! Wrote:  what does egg badge give? 1 egg every day :3

Its just for show, it would be cool if it had some kind of perk like that though, maybe 1 per weekly shop reset so not too op though.
Find

That in itself is op though, it was barely longer than the time it took to get the badge itself, so less than 30 people got the badge overall. Meaning an income of a time limited event crate to roughly 30ish people would kill the idea of limited time events.

Maybe the badge could grant 1-5 extra exp gain per roundwin?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Or it could just...do nothing and be a proud achievement for players who did it, and/or whiny ones like me who got extra chances???

Badges shouldn't have to do anything. At -MOST- it should allow you to purchase Easter Eggs for an exorbitant amount of coins from the Crate Shop. But even that would be stupid.

(04-06-2016, 03:02 AM)Terran Wrote:  Or it could just...do nothing and be a proud achievement for players who did it, and/or whiny ones like me who got extra chances???

Badges shouldn't have to do anything. At -MOST- it should allow you to purchase Easter Eggs for an exorbitant amount of coins from the Crate Shop. But even that would be stupid.

Combine 10 badges for a free Daitai-shin, a celestial godlike that has a 1 in 1.1 chance to explode the user in 14 different ways