Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 4/4/2016

•Fixed a bug with the Candy Cane Deagles proc not lowering damage done from the proc'd bullet.
•Lowered chance of it's suffix slightly(meaning it's slightly harder to proc).
•All damage taken while frozen is now multiplied by .015.
•You can now type !patchnotes or !updates to view the latest patch notes in game.
•Updated the mapvote screen. It is now integrated with game tracker to display map preview pictures. (like the server status panel on the right hand side of the forums index).
If you see a map that is missing an image, go to http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/192.223.30.21:27015/ if the server is currently on the map, you can upload the missing image! (just follow their instructions)

You can now type !mapvote to reopen the map voting screen if you close it.
•Full support for Models streamed from the webserver has been completed. I have plans to make an accessory crate soon containing lots of items that are streamed from the webserver.

This basically means I can add accessories that aren't downloaded when you join the server. They are only loaded from the webserver when needed, and only re-downloaded when it has been updated too.

This has it's limitations, but it should allow for a lot of interesting things in the future.
Find

Sounds sweet. Cant wait for those crates to come out and me get another rainbow party hat Tongue
Find

Shrink bones in dev editor when
Find

Forgot to mention you can now type !patchnotes or !updates in game to view the lastest patchnotes.
Find

Thanks for implementing a way to maprevote brass Smile
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

is the easter event going until tonight or did it already end?
Find

Ooh, efficiency updates. Cool.
Find

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? Brass pulling through with the updates! I stop by to check out the patch notes and this all sounds pretty cool.
Find