Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I really hate doing this but some people conviced me

After I said the 20 dollar trade thing I said Kappa(Obvious troll). Nor did I  persuade you at all. I was a bit sad that the whole server got on your back and I knew it was a dick move to go to sleep but I didnt think you would report me for this lol. I never even knew the prices when I offered 1.4k and my nocturnal ak of the phoenix for Leo's relentless shotgun I thought I was overpaying by a long shot since its a bit hard to level up a shotgun by hitting body shots just to level it up. I didnt wanna trade back because I worked hard on those things,I know that the shotgun wasn't mine it was angry's but he allowed me to trade it away. In the whole thing I knew it was a dick move not trading back and going offline. In my opinion me persuading you is a bit hard since all I said was would this work and this nothing to provide persuasion in the images either. But after I told you I didnt really want to trade back,you started rambling on about how you didnt like the server anymore and said "I'm probably gonna finish the Easter event and resign" and I was like oh dang the server has been a bit harsh to him than. I instantly became sad after he told me when Unpoke took 2 Ascultones from him with a couple crappy legendaries  and me just going to sleep made me not  even able to sleep till 1 hour later. It may seem like im lying about how I dont know the prices but whenever im in a trade I ask Terran half of the time to see what the prices are or Zott just yesterday he priced a gun of mine. See I see how people think its a scummy move scamming him but I didnt scam him at all I did was talk to him constantly to see what he wanted than he stated what he wanted for it and I got what he wanted there wouldve been more expensive items but he changed around the trade a little. He didnt want the rabbit so I replaced it with the relentless shotgun, than he said he wanted to replace a really expensive phoenix and look down, traited galil and an ominous deag of agony for the rabbit which boggled my brain when I saw it since he said he wanted something with look down on it. Than we did the trade and he has all of those guns and I have his ascultone. Then he discusses it with the whole server and the whole server judged him and telling him "Oh you got scammed" and I replying I actually didnt even know the prices,was a lie to them but when I genuinely don't know the prices I thought the trade was good. The whole economy dropped and I thought this was a good offer and he never really said anything bad about the trade only after we did it when the whole server decides to judge him about the trade. And I know people are gonna mention I "scammed" Zaccy also with the Demonic rifle for railgun 1v1 but when he genuinely wanted the rifle and he knew the trade was bad he even mentioned it on steam he was like "yolo" and just did it. Yet this isnt gonna matter since half of the time the things I say arent really justified right. If brass decides after looking upon the evidence that I should trade back I will do it. But be sure to mention it was 18 coins not 5 Smile.

hi
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: I really hate doing this but some people conviced me - uW | Tammy[执行器] - 04-03-2016, 03:18 PM