Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I really hate doing this but some people conviced me

(04-03-2016, 05:08 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  
(04-03-2016, 04:45 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Outside Trading

what if there was a way for people to donate for other people, so it isn't really "outside trading", and it still helps keep FRG up.

Still pretty scummy imo. A whole new way to donate shouldnt be added to support this kinda thing. If you wanna do this, then give your account credentials to someone else and then good luck. This would still make it a lot easier for people to pay to win.

As for the report, yeah this is kinda bad. Everyone should probably just tradeback.
Find

(04-03-2016, 05:16 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  What of those who have already committed and massively profited off of 3rd party trades?

Obviously nothing, considering the rule just got implemented not even an hour ago.

Before today, everyone was under the impression that outside trading was perfectly allowed.
Find

Tobias, the rule was always there, but there was a lack of confirmation behind it. If you look at it, it clearly says "NO OUT OF GAME TRADING" before it specifies if you did it, frg wasnt liable to do anything about it.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

From the ingame rule board

14. *NO THIRD PARTY TRADING! Trading items from our servers for IRL money or items outside the server is NOT supported in any way, shape or form. Anything that happens in 3rd party trades is 100% on you, and we are not liable for any losses that may happen from it.

Clearly stated no one should trade for irl cash but not taking sides here just a reminder to everyone
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

Tammy when you finally get on please give it to Unpoke. I'm assuming you havent come on today because you know Im not playing next week. I gave Unpoke all your stuff. Just ask for him when you find a time that you want to get on.
Find

Btw Brass, I was saying that idgaf about what I have to do to trade back. I wasn't saying idgaf that I lost a large amount in this trade.
Find

(04-03-2016, 11:43 PM)SP1D3RP1G Wrote:  Tammy when you finally get on please give it to Unpoke. I'm assuming you havent come on today because you know Im not playing next week. I gave Unpoke all your stuff. Just ask for him when you find a time that you want to get on.

Just saying , but from what I've seen Tammy has refused to trade back the Ascultone to Spider even after this extreme scam. So at this point it's becoming a refusal to give back from a shitty trade Spider got.

EDIT: Also I've heard from multiple people about Tammy saying they won't just because they said "They don't have to" , I know it isn't a rule to trade back ,but it is a rule to now scam players and this is scamming to go out of your way and do such a thing and at the end of it refuse to give it back once you've been caught... I'm just mad that this happened to a nice guy who plays from a mean person.

Im not saying tammy has to trade back or not but if she sat there going "TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT, ITS WORTH IT!" it is misleading him into accepting the trade, it is indeed scamming.

Instead of making a lynch mob like you all are doing currently, post your opinion once and let staff deal with this.

Edit: As brass always has to repeat, prices are going to change because its between players on who decides prices, one day it could be 7k the next it could be 20k.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(As of now, Tammy refuses to trade back.)

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I might be a bit biased because I know Spider personally, but I like Tammy too. It hurts me to know that she took advantage of him. Spider himself didn't want to post this thread because he considered Tammy a friend, but Tammy apparently values pixels above other people.
Find