Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 3/24/2016

Find

PANIC!!!

All beaver addons are gone!

Aaaaaaa!!!

For real though, some stuff seems to [be broken?] or [not working right].

New titles when??
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

It's fixed now. Remote Desktop was lagging, and it appears I dragged his entire addons folder into one of my addons folder. R.I.P I also fixed Bellum/other weapons chances.

(03-24-2016, 11:10 PM)Brassx Wrote:  It's fixed now. Remote Desktop was lagging, and it appears I dragged his entire addons folder into one of my addons folder. R.I.P I also fixed Bellum/other weapons chances.

If you mean beaver's addons, you missed the scoreboard.

•Fixed look down traits on shotguns(well, I changed how traits work with shotguns a little bit, so it effects most traits/suffixes with shotguns).

You totally did fucking not. It got worse. 4/4 shots in a row made me look down. (i died on the fourth)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

(03-25-2016, 04:25 AM)Eryehka Wrote:  •Fixed look down traits on shotguns(well, I changed how traits work with shotguns a little bit, so it effects most traits/suffixes with shotguns).

You totally did fucking not. It got worse. 4/4 shots in a row made me look down. (i died on the fourth)

I just had excel shoot me with his shotgun, it didn't do it for me every shot. Could've just been RNG? It works fine in my tests. Feel free to try again.
Find

•Fixed look down traits on shotguns

By this do you mean you fixed all weapons? Because my Mac10 had a 10.1 but when the update came it turned into a 12.1 Sad
Find