Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Railgun Buff Suggestions

Plus, blaze crystals lower its damage by 65%. The beam has to directly hit, the orange explosion only does 20-30 damage if its near them.
Find

(02-29-2016, 03:25 AM)Terran Wrote:  Plus, blaze crystals lower its damage by 65%. The beam has to directly hit, the orange explosion only does 20-30 damage if its near them.

Furesh didnt know any better its ok its ok.
Find

no the railgun is rly good buff the deahtbringre please

- That Thrakos Noob

(02-29-2016, 04:17 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  no the railgun is rly good buff the deahtbringre please

good think ratings are back
Find

I don't know really. I feel it's already pretty unique. The charge shot is a one of a kind, along with it's scope. It's fairly difficult to use properly though, but it CAN one shot already.. It shouldn't be compared to the deathbringer though. Deathbringer is an event weapon, it's not in the global drop table, thus everyone doesn't have the opportunity to obtain one. I'm stunned so many have been obtained already though.

The railgun however, is in the global table. The deathbringer is still being tweaked and balanced, the damage bug has been fixed so it doesn't do 80 damage a body shot anymore, so let's see how the effects it.
Find

(02-29-2016, 03:25 AM)Terran Wrote:  Plus, blaze crystals lower its damage by 65%. The beam has to directly hit, the orange explosion only does 20-30 damage if its near them.

So you're balancing it around the best case scenario where everyone has a blaze crystal equipped at all times

K

IMO it's more like "if u dont want to get insta killed without being able to Do ANYTHING about it you have to equip this item" which is pretty terrible

And I'm talking about the suffix here, the gun itself is okay besides the charging the gun when it's not out thing everyone does, it just feels really unfair to get rnged to death by the suffix proc.
Find

(02-29-2016, 04:54 AM)Furesh Wrote:  it just feels really unfair to get rnged to death by the suffix proc.

COUGH COUGH WHEEZE DEATHBRINGER COUGH COUGH COUGH
Find

Why not make it able to be fired at any point, but have damage and the explosion scale with charge time?

Find

(02-29-2016, 05:21 AM)[Prankster] Sam Pepper Wrote:  
(02-29-2016, 04:54 AM)Furesh Wrote:  it just feels really unfair to get rnged to death by the suffix proc.

COUGH COUGH WHEEZE DEATHBRINGER COUGH COUGH COUGH

do you need a doctor sir

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

yeah cuz every time we see a deathbringer we get more cancer