Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CoachGrump's Membership Application

Steam Name(Current):CoachGrump

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 86 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Well after a long break from GMOD, I browsed through the servers for TTT and found NTG, it wasn't my kind of style but I enjoyed the time on there, so I saw something called FRG and was curious of how they sound similar so I logged on and fell in love with the server.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No I have not

Why do you want to join?: Well I want to be a bigger part of this server. Everyone here is fun and enthusiastic to play some good ole' TTT, so why not join them? This and NTG are one of the few servers that focus on something that people want, that's why I love this server so much and the people here.

Referred by: Nobody

Additional Details: I was a member on a server owned by CreepyKittyCat but you probably don't know him.

-1 Rages out to easily, trash talks when peoples opinions are different. Not member material as of right now. Maybe in the future if he matures.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Personally i don't mind you as a player. But after seeing the shit fest that started on excel and then you joined in, purely just bitched about what happen'd to you even though it was fair, i kind of changed my opinion on you rather quickly. I'm going to keep it at a +0 for now. More leaning towards -1 just due to you putting personal experience on a complaint that is completely different than the complaint its self.

Just a small edit here

Like i said, i think as a player he's good but people are saying i -1 due to the complaint. I didn't +1 due to the complaint but i for sure didn't -1, i just believe how he commented was a bit childish. and since the complaint isn't the biggest issue here i +0. That's just how i seen the situation.
Find

Can't really blame him for being upset. Either way, he apologized for most of his reaction, and there was controversy not just between him and Excel's duel's legitamacy. Although the final verdict was it was "fair", there were others beside Coach that disagree and those who did agree.
He didn't report Excel, nor did he bring up the duel before somone else did. It was just vented frustration, please don't -1 him strictly due to that scenario. That's not really fair.

I've seen you on a few times on the server and you don't seem like the type to lash out more often than anyone else on the server, and you apologized for the time that you did, and for that, I'll +1 you.

- That Thrakos Noob

+1 I see nothing wrong with you people judge you by your past they just need to build a bridge and get over it
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

You guys really shouldn't be -1ing him for something I brought up on Excel's complaint.

Anyways, I haven't had an issue with you in game, and you do play pretty often, +1.
Find

+1, he's always been fun to play with so I don't see the problem with him becoming a member
Find

Alright, I wasn't really posting because I didn't want to be looked on as biased due to the previous incident that happened, but I really do like CoachGrump. I think that he can be a bit of a boob sometimes, but as a person I'd call a friend I personally support him. Still, the decision is better left in others' hands, but I think that he's a nice guy.
Find

Denied.
Find