Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

So I never even did an intro, HI!!!

As I'm sure many of you know me by now, whether its from my "amazing" skill or from my "unique" personality, but I figured I could tell you a little about me. My name originates from my last name being Bean and the fact that I live almost literally on a beach (or used to). I am 19 years old, I can be a pain sometimes but most of the time im a calm fellow. I am currently attending a local college with a major in art and plan to transfer to a 4 year institution for the continuation of my art degree. I won't say that I'm an amazing artist just yet, but I feel my art skills are rather "honed". I absolutely love drawing cartoons, I have been workin on my animation skills but I'm discovering that its more difficult than it looks to create unique, hand drawn, animations. I'd also like to point out that I can a few different impersenations that I believed to be close to the original. I've also done some voice work for some small, locally known, student projects that required voice actors, I ended up voicing 3 characters... So yeah, thats basically the gist of who I am without going into really in-depth detail, I'm more than excited to be part of the community and I plan on spending ALOT of time with it. Thanks for readin m8s. ;D
Find

who are you

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

When I started I never really did one either, just kinda started playing for a couple hundred hours
Find

Aren't you the mic spammer?

Mr. Bean's Holiday. One man's journey to the beach.
Find

welcome beach or as i call him "Mr. Hat"
Find

woah hey beach
Find

Hi Beach. Welcome.
Find