Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Splash's Membership App.

Steam Name(Current): Splashy

Time played on servers? 209 Hours 43 Minutes

Where did you hear about this server?: I was on my old server I had a friend here who invited to try his ttt server and it ended up being NTG. I wasent event level 10 yet on NTG before I left because of how bad it was. Then I found a FRG and joined and its a very good server. I love this server and the people here.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No and I will never want to.

Why do you want to join?: I want to be member because I feel already part of the server but not yet. I love this server and the people on it. No ones rude and its a very fun server to play on.

Reffered by: Kcat and Minehuis

Additional Details: Im going to be honost. This server is not good. This server is not bad. This server is not ok. This server is AMAZING and my goal is to be a member step my step I earn new goals, new friends, and new adventures. On my old ttt server I never had fun. This server is the first fun I had in ages on ttt and I want to be part of it.

I understand if you don't think I can handle it.

+1 he is a great guy hes quiet he is active hes like a brother to me (pun intended) +1
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

+1, splash is a really fun person to play with and would make a great member. I never have had any problems with him and he's a great part of the server!
Find

He's a great active player. +1
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

He's a good part of the community, follows the rules(most of the time), great person to play with +1
Find

Yeah, pretty much what everyone has said. Should get member when the time comes. Good player. +1
Find

I don't see any problem with him becoming a member. he's a great guy, respectable and fun to play with
+1
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

Strange player. Funny guy though, talked about my nudes when i was playing once. Seems to be pretty active and this is the member app on the bottom of the page

+1 get 1st place kid
Find

Approved!