Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

tobiasxz - member application

Steam Name(Current): tobiasxz

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 220.93 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Brassx mostly.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nothing related to in game reasons.

Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I enjoy playing on FRG servers, and I want to represent it in the best way possible.

Referred by: Nobody

Additional Details: Thanks for taking the time to read my app. I know I can seem easily triggered at times, but most of the time I'm usually joking, and playing around.

+1 cool person scrub at most and rager but hes cool and knows the rules
Find

I mean, he has waited a while. The previous shenanigans are over, but you should still include why you were banned, cuz you were.
Find

(02-09-2016, 12:01 AM)Terran Wrote:  I mean, he has waited a while. The previous shenanigans are over, but you should still include why you were banned, cuz you were.

The reason for my ban has nothing to do with my in game actions. Jake and Brassx know why I was banned, so I don't really think I need to include why.

I'm a lot more comfortable with him as a member now than I was before. Still not certain, but I don't see much harm in making him member. Can't see him going any further than that though. +1 I guess.
Find

+1, I think he's an obvious member of the community

- That Thrakos Noob

He is well known, but mostly for his shite... He used to be possibly one of the worst in my opinion, but he has changed somewhat, and of late has been decent, so I won't plus or minus... +0
Find

Had pretty big issues with him when he was first unbanned but he's toned down his mic usage and improved. I don't know what to feel about this. +0

+1 just uhh, ya he's good
Find

He has really Improved since then He is actually really fun to Hang with and its all right if your on his good side! +1
Find