Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Headorthegut - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Headorthegut

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 55 hours 46 minutes 6 seconds

Where did you hear about this server?: Just found it one day when I was looking for a TTT server.

Have you ever been banned and why?:  Yes on another server, reason for ban was that I quit being an admin.

Why do you want to join?: I enjoy the server and the people, so why not be a member.

Referred by: no one.

Additional Details:

You lie about your time why
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

Literally needs denied if you're lying about your time.
Find

why would you be banned if you quit being admin?
why do you put other servers on if you have been banned or not?
Why do you lie about your time?
Why?
Find

yeah sorry about that went a bit dumb tarded, and just put !time instead of putting my username after, my bad.

(02-06-2016, 04:46 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  why would you be banned if you quit being admin?
why do you put other servers on if you have been banned or not?
Why do you lie about your time?
Why?

because i guess me quitting rubbed the owner wrong, I put another server because if you look me up, and see that I am banned, you may want to know the reason why.
and as for the time thing it was me being a bit dumb tarded and not putting my username after !time. sorry about that

I really do not know about this I have had some problems with him and trolling could be a little annoying but +1, for me he is getting better imo.
SG Fucking Overlord

I like playing with you but I wanna see you get more involved in the community. 2 forum posts and you haven't played a lot since making this app, so I'm not sure. I definitely think that you're a really fun person but I prefer that if you wanna get member, you get involved.
Find

That time fail though. Denied for now. =P