Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New suffix: Distortion

The suffix would deal 3-5 damage per tick and it would happen ever 3s-4s for 20s-40s.
The victim would have their player move a random direction every tick (Only about a crowbar push away from last location), while the screen moves slightly. (So they are unable to aim perfectly during the suffix.)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

This is a pretty cool idea, but I don't think it needs the damage.
Find

God that'd be annoying.

I think I remember Jake or Aresuft saying they don't want any more traits/suffixes etc that hamper someone's ability to fight back, but it would be interesting. But yeah damage isn't needed, just make it a Trait.
Find

(01-30-2016, 08:20 PM)Terran Wrote:  God that'd be annoying.

I think I remember Jake or Aresuft saying they don't want any more traits/suffixes etc that hamper someone's ability to fight back, but it would be interesting. But yeah damage isn't needed, just make it a Trait.

Before or after the shriek? lol

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

B4
This is basically a better Banshee's Shriek/Look-down trait, which is fine. Just remove the damage.
Find

SOUNDS LIKE A PRIM TO ME

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

It can be considered a lookdown trait style yes but barely, it will just offcenter your aim, instead of completely changing it.

The damage was intended to be a low damage as a side effect. If there was no damage, this would be better off as a trait. But we have too many high dps suffixes, we need more prolonged damaging suffixes to even it up. (ones that have value to using so it isnt ignored)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

that damage range is OP as hell. 5 damage per tick for 20 seconds would be a onehit kill excluding the bullets damage itself. 3 per tick for 30 seconds would be a one hit kill. heck, a 3 for 20 would do 60 damage excluding the bullets damage, and it would be a two hit kill at that point. The crowbar push part seems okay but the whole screen moving thing is aids already
Find

Fresh doesnt math.

5 damage PER 4s for 20s only does 25hp
if it was 40s it does 50hp
Find

a tick usually refers to one second, as in one tick of the clock, so i read the rest of the sentence wrong. oh well
Find