Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tier re-ordering.

It has come to my attention, that some rare tiers are still quite a bit better than a lot of Legendary tiers in the system.

I'm hoping to compile a list of such tiers with all of your help. The end goal of this is so that instead of just flat-out nerfing the guns that are rares, I'm going to re-arrange them. As in, make them Legendary(more rare), then some Legendary items will be turned into Rares(or rebalanced, depending on a few things). This is a much easier way(and better in my opinion) than simply going through EVERYTHING and re-balancing the stats alone.

The fact is, there are 46 tiers(or 48 including non-obtainable ones), and it gets a little difficult for me to maintain in my mind alone where all of the stats sit.

If you do not agree with this, you're free to state why here. otherwise feel free to post any tiers you believe may need to be bumped up, or moved down, etc.

Kaiju-Legendary
Axistence Legendary

Does this only apply for Rares and Legenadary?
I think Lightweight should be bumped as well

- That Thrakos Noob

(01-29-2016, 02:13 AM)Excel Wrote:  Kaiju-Legendary
Axistence Legendary

these 2 mostly
Find

(01-29-2016, 02:13 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  Does this only apply for Rares and Legenadary?
I think Lightweight should be bumped as well

It can apply to anything really. Just post what you think should be bumped up, and to where.

I ask that users "Agree" or "Disagree" to someones suggestion to bump something up. That will be the form of 'voting' pretty much(it will give me an idea on who agree's/doesn't agree).
Find

My quick two cents? Give Distinguished, Vakarians and Heroics a small bump down, to Rare. Bump Axistence to Legendary. That's one definite thing I feel. Distinguished/Vakarian/Heroic all have too many downsides compared to some other guns.

Bump Lightweights up a tier, unlikely seems better than uncommon. They're a LOT better than, say, a Competent, and I'd hella rather use a Lightweight than a Distinguished.

If we could get a tier between Legendary and Godlike sometime in the future, that may help.

Edit: Also, Kaiju's are good as a rare IMO. Their stats aren't exceptional, and as a whole they're good but not great. The downsides of the stats isn't amazing.

Edit: Actually yeah, they're pretty good now that I look at them. Just negative reload speed and mobility makes them a worse Axistence in the end.

(01-29-2016, 02:15 AM)Terran Wrote:  My quick two cents? Give Distinguished, Vakarians and Heroics a small bump down, to Rare. Bump Axistence to Legendary. That's one definite thing I feel. Distinguished/Vakarian/Heroic all have too many downsides compared to some other guns.

Bump Lightweights up a tier, unlikely seems better than uncommon. They're a LOT better than, say, a Competent, and I'd hella rather use a Lightweight than a Distinguished.

If we could get a tier between Legendary and Godlike sometime in the future, that may help.

Edit: Also, Kaiju's are good as a rare IMO. Their stats aren't exceptional, and as a whole they're good but not great. The downsides of the stats isn't amazing.

continuing on this thought, bellum's should go in between godlike and legendary

Smile

Tobias is right there, Bellums feel like an ultra-amazing holy shit gun, super powerful, but...they're like 200-400 coins and everyone has one. A definite bump up for them would be smart.

I don't feel like Vakarian should be a legendary anymore purely due to the decreased rareness of it.
It's the worst legendary imo.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Vakarian, Distinguished and Heroic all suck pretty much. But that's fine. They excel at one thing and fail at another thing. As Rares, that sounds perfect.
Find