Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 1/25/2016

Bouncing Mayhem changes:
•The balls now lose 5 damage per bounce, with a minimum of 25 damage.
•The balls now have to be moving a certain speed to deal damage(meaning slow balls won't deal damage).

other:
•Added beavers fire boots.

Forgot to mention:
•Added 2 of beavers T weapons.
-Deathstation
-Comjammer

•Adjusted deathbringer damage values.
•Added new "Bouncing Mayhem" minigame. Which is derived from snowball rounds.

Main changes: It takes 3 hits to kill, all players are disguised, Living can not communicate with the dead, and the last 5 players alive get a radar.

There's a twist though. The balls you throw are super bouncy! You can now hit people by bouncing the ball off of things. (one player hit per ball though). The balls can even hit each other mid-air(unlikely though).

Time also gives less of a bonus for drops now.

Depending on how this goes, it may stay or be removed/revamped again.

It currently has a 1 in 35 chance to happen, and the main rewards at the moment are only crates/gift packages.
Find

Cool! That actually sounds like it was done super awesome. Can't wait to try it out, thanks!
Find

Thanks brass. Still wish we could catch the balls to make the player who threw it take a hit.

that and disguise everyone so they dont team.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

oh no death-stations
i will LOVE these
Find

(01-25-2016, 09:17 PM)Eryehka Wrote:  Thanks brass. Still wish we could catch the balls to make the player who threw it take a hit.

that and disguise everyone so they dont team.

Quote:Main changes: It takes 3 hits to kill, all players are disguised, Living can not communicate with the dead, and the last 5 players alive get a radar.
Find

First
Bouncy Rounds
Find

The new mini game is so cool :o Thanks brass.
Find

This Mini Game sounds so fun cant wait to try it out!
Find

So I was thinking what if you had to pick up the bouncing balls on of the ground? sort of like a dodge ball thing?
Find

That could lead to people losing balls in hard to reach spots making the gamemode delaytown.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find