Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FaZe Joining CS:GO Discussion

What are your thoughts on them joining the CS:GO pro scene? I think all they're gonna be good for is their stickers.
Find

People still play this "game"?

they're going to get fucked up
all I can say
Find

faze csgo trikshot team?W0w
Find

(01-24-2016, 05:40 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  they're going to get fucked up
all I can say

I saw some of the FaZe house play. Its so fucking bad. Legit wolfy looks like a professional beside those professional CoD players. You can hear them taking their mice off and then slamming them down while trying to aim.
Find

I think that just because they're pro in cod that they're getting cocky and think they're good at CS when in all reality most of them are absolute garbage.
Find

(01-24-2016, 06:40 AM)Aleksandr Wrote:  I think that just because they're pro in cod that they're getting cocky and think they're good at CS when in all reality most of them are absolute garbage.

EX g2 is faze xD
they arent that bad
Find

Teeqo is the only one thats good. Adapt is fucking cancer to watch though.
Find

my thoughts are that cs;go is shit.

(01-24-2016, 06:40 AM)Aleksandr Wrote:  I think that just because they're pro in cod that they're getting cocky and think they're good at CS when in all reality most of them are absolute garbage.

Actually, with pro gamers it doesn't matter. Plus they actually hire people into teams who are good to begin with. It's usually not the exact same people.

They dedicate ALL of their time to hardcore practicing games. They can become very good in a very short amount of time. There are plenty of other games where pro teams go pro in another game. Navi has a csgo and a dota team, c9 has a csgo, dota, and LoL team, Fnatic has a csgo and a LoL team, Team Liquid has a dota, LoL and csgo team (not sure about the csgo team on that one) etc etc and they're all very good.
Find