Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Context menu for innocents

Anytime an innocent kills a T, they should be given a credit to use in a context menu similar to D/T. (This can be done by modifying the original gamemode easily.)

The examples of what innocents could buy :
Radar
Light Body Armor (slightly less armor than D/T armor)
Defuser.
Healthkit (+15hp, ability to go to 115hp if full hp.)

And whatever else brass would choose.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

I think the idea of a detective team is to create a unique innocent team, the unique factor of that team being their ability to buy special weapons and advantages in which benefit the innocent team as a whole. If innocents get similar things, detectives would generally be rendered useless aside from DNA extractions.
-1 from me.

- That Thrakos Noob

(01-24-2016, 05:06 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  I think the idea of a detective team is to create a unique innocent team, the unique factor of that team being their ability to buy special weapons and advantages in which benefit the innocent team as a whole. If innocents get similar things, detectives would generally be rendered useless aside from DNA extractions.
-1 from me.

this
Find

Radar?doesn't sound op at all(kidding)
body armor-ok?
defuser-whats the point of detective xD?
healthkit-Sounds ok but I don't like that you can boost over your hp
If added I Think the rewards should be miniscule to then we get to the saying "What's the point?"
Find

Too not-like-TTT. I really don't feel the need to ever further complicate things. Innocents are in the vast majority, already it can be difficult as-is for Traitors to win at times.
Find

I said they were examples, I never said its what we would have to get.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

not ttt plz ban
Bouncy Rounds
Find