Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello!

I am lvl 5 on the server now and I think I will be staying so I wanted to make an intro. My name is Robby. I think it is weird to be a furry or brony but I try to treat everyone equally. I go to college and enjoy almost all types of video games. I do not have a mic but plan to get one soon. Not sure what else to put here so yeah. I will see you guys on the server. Also Terran is the best Moderator he gave me an axistence M16!!!!

Oh and my old name I used to play the server on was Tyrael so some of you might know me by that name.
Find

Welcome matey
Find

Hey, welcome to the server, you seem nice Tongue

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Oh hey I remember you as Tyrael. My cousin Shawnxstl and I were talking to you about Diablo 2 because of your name. That was multiple months ago though and I haven't seen you since. Anyway, welcome back and hopefully I will get to play with you again soon!
Find

Welcome to FRG! Hope the M16 works :P
Find

(01-23-2016, 12:50 AM)Terran Wrote:  Welcome to FRG! Hope the M16 works Tongue

I didn't try it yet because I needed a break but I will let you know after I do! Thank you again!!!

(01-23-2016, 12:49 AM)Jake1o Wrote:  Oh hey I remember you as Tyrael. My cousin Shawnxstl and I were talking to you about Diablo 2 because of your name. That was multiple months ago though and I haven't seen you since. Anyway, welcome back and hopefully I will get to play with you again soon!

YES I remember both of you! Sorry I kind of disappeared. I was really busy with college and then I mostly played my PS4 over winter break. PS4 is getting boring though so I should be on A LOT more. Big Grin

Welcome to frg and Don't trade excel*.

*you may think that's a joke but it's actually not.
Find

Welcome to FRG, we're glad to have ya Smile
Find

oops
not an alt sorry lma0000000000000000000000000
welcom bak
Find