Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

DiP LAYS that member application.

Wink 

Steam Name(Current): DiP

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours and 57 minutes.

Where did you hear about this server?: I started to get back on Gmod and was really excited to get back on NTG, when I realised i got no friends on there, so I tracked down people like Garrus and Enchantable to find this server.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No I have never been banned, and would like to continue that way.

Why do you want to join?: I feel as if this server is a server I would really commit to and would like to slowly work my way up the ranks. The community for these servers are really amazing and I would love to get more invlolved.

Referred by: None

Additional Details: I was a previous member from NTG (Dip Dip Potato Chip). I'm that DiP that's so delicious you would get an orgasm with a touch of a lip, that Dip that makes tostitos the king of chips. Wink  Wink
Find

YOU TOO HUH?
+1 ur gr8

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I can sort of recall you, and nothing bad stands out. I see no reason not to give you a fair shot, +1.
Find

+1 Kewl guy and seems to know the rules
(and so do I)
Find

+1 is my gf
Bouncy Rounds
Find

chewing dip is good fun to play with never causes problems +1
Find

Dip is a really old player of frg/ntg and would easily pass as a member. He doesn't cause any issues besides maybe a bit excessive mic use?? and is genuinely fun to play with +1
Find

Denied.