Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unique melee ideas- Climbing Pick/Kung fu

Climbing Pick:
A specialty Legendary-Godlike drop/roll could be a melee that when right clicked, you stick it into walls.  (cant jump from this, only hang or fall down.) {If you were falling fast enough to take lethal fall damage, you dont stop where you right clicked, you slide down the wall while slowing down, still able to take fall damage if fast enough}
Push = non existant.
Left click = About same range as ninjato, slightly more damage than crowbar. (like 1-5 more dmg per hit)
Slow firerate, high accuracy.
Can only hold onto the wall for a length of a timer. (brass decides)
Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=170191134

Kung fu v2:
Left click = punches
right click = kicks

You could combo it out if you pressed the right attack style when prompted. (brass would obviously choose how the pattern is set, imo it should be random with slightly random timing)
Longer combo = more damage per hit. to a max of 10dmg per hit.

Kicks would push a victim player back a little.
Punches would make the player using it go forward a little.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I don't think that punching and kicking would be very Terrorist like. Also, being unarmed is generally "non-threatening", an important aspect of TTT. Being able to attack despite being unarmed...Eh.

Also, I don't think people should be able to climb walls and stuff in TTT. I'd rather we stick to the simples and the basics, rather than becoming a whole new game mode of some type. Just my opinion.
Find

(01-17-2016, 09:56 PM)Terran Wrote:  I don't think that punching and kicking would be very Terrorist like. Also, being unarmed is generally "non-threatening", an important aspect of TTT. Being able to attack despite being unarmed...Eh.

Also, I don't think people should be able to climb walls and stuff in TTT. I'd rather we stick to the simples and the basics, rather than becoming a whole new game mode of some type. Just my opinion.

+1 good suggestion terran.
Find

You dont really climb, you can only hold your position then fall off of a wall. Imagine it like a ledge grab.

But in all reality, this is a suggestion, its still up to brass if its wanted or not.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Fair 'nuff, yeah.
Find