Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Killstreak Weapon Kits

I think this would be an awesome addition to the server. It would be like this.

You can buy this from the coin shop with rubies, get them from crates, or drop them from end of round drops. You can then add to your weapon. Ex: You have acquired a Rifle Kill streak Kit! Then you can apply it to the weapon of you choice. The kill streak kits would make weapons go up in price which will help flush the coins out of the economy. The kill streak kit also shows how many kills you have gotten with that weapon. ( You have x amount of kills with this weapon! ) When you get to a certain kill streak amount it will make the gun better or will have a chance to add a trait to it. ( The chance of it to add a trait would be pretty low ).

(Hopefully Brass will add to flush out coins and or make it more balanced. ) :3  Tongue

MAYBE A KILL COUNTER
Bouncy Rounds

dreadark savage x1 disagree

I disagree entirely with the "more kills you get, the better your gun gets" idea. I guess a kill counter of some sort would be ok tho
+0.25
Find

Dread is barely savage, i glitched it into saying this.

other that that, hell no. If any guns could become better than anything, everything would lose value.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(01-16-2016, 07:11 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  Dread is barely savage, i glitched it into saying this.

other that that, hell no. If any guns could become better than anything, everything would lose value.

ok but what about the giant letters that say KILL COUNTER maybe we don't need the other stuff
Bouncy Rounds
Find

That would be pointless, brass could just do what he did on NTG and do a weapon stat page. (calculates dmg/rightful/rdm and such)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

I mean I like the kill counter or kill streak counter but about the adding trait maybe instead of that it can up stats on a gun. Not by like 7 maybe like .2 per say 500 kills or something like that
Find