Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bloodweep heals during dragon rounds

what you just hide in a corner or underground pass
there are a LOT of places where the dragon can't hit you
you just hit someone over there, ezpz, infinite hp no problemo

This is the guy who did 20k+ to dragons on NTG and has done 14k+ here easily
IF I had that I'd be invincible
I won't argue though, because I'm absolutely sure that Brass will agree that isn't intended
If the players took damage then yes it'd be okay, but them not just generates infinite HP
Its like if everyone had infinite health stations, but they heal 5x as fast as a normal one and only specific people get to use it unless they -somehow- die

WRGHLRBGHLBGH
OP
Find

like i said try it out bb ur overestimating
but yes its unintentional

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-09-2016, 05:14 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  like i said try it out bb ur overestimating

Idk, when I used it I thought it was extremely over powered, you could easily get back all your health in a fraction of the time it takes to use a health station. I feel like you're downplaying it.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

I changed my mind about it. It is a bit OP. I guess it shouldn't work in dragon rounds.
Find

Terran made some pretty good points about it. It really would generate infinite HP if 2 players were to sit in a corner together and take turns leeching HP

Even if you couldn't drop/share it, one player just hides back and acts as a healbot for the rest. Ridiculous if you think about it.

Blaze Crystal? Dragon can't OHKO you unless you're seriously bad. You take like, only 35% damage. You can out-heal being lit on fire with a nuke using a health station when you've got one, and the Bloodweep sure as hell would heal even faster.
Find

(01-11-2016, 08:24 PM)Terran Wrote:  Even if you couldn't drop/share it, one player just hides back and acts as a healbot for the rest. Ridiculous if you think about it.

Pretty much what happened the last time I played (on port). The rollermines help but they spawn way too late in the round (and are pretty easy to deal with imo) to make a difference.
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

Should be fixed now.