played one game
MG2
Find

Supreme only scrubs say csgo is dodo bird
Find

(01-08-2016, 02:48 AM)Alpaca Wrote:  Supreme only scrubs say csgo is dodo bird

but it is
Find

Aparently the people funding for 250k tourneys dont think its doodoo but thats just me
Find

(01-08-2016, 03:04 AM)Alpaca Wrote:  Aparently the people funding for 250k tourneys dont think its doodoo but thats just me

There's hundreds of thousands of people out there who think trump should be president too
Find

But he should be!

CS:GO is getting more cancerous by the day. The community is full of the worst people on the internet.

LE before change, MGE after(remained at DMG for quite awhile, but eventually deranked).

It probably wouldn't be as bad if my hit registration wasn't borked. Ever since I upgraded my internet, my choke has been pretty high, I'm not sure why. My new internet is like 1000x faster than my old, but it must be something with the new router, because bad hit reg only seems to happen when I'm playing at the same time as Grass. It legit gets so bad it's to the point where people spectating don't even see me turn around and shoot a guy, then die. They just see me die, and never turn/shoot. Pretty frustrating. (constantly get scenarios where I lay into a guy with like half an AK clip, point blank, only to hit him 2 times before dying. I even shadow-played one and it clearly shows me hit him quite a few times.)

If anyone knows anything about those kinds of issues, please do help :,(.

Low quality Valve "servers".
Find

(01-08-2016, 04:29 AM)Terran Wrote:  Low quality Valve "servers".

That may play a role, but it's definitely not the root of the issue, because it was fine before I upgraded my internet. And it's fine when I play without Grass(who is on the same network, in the other room).
Find