Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Halaman10's aka IsRlyDonuts? Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Halaman10 aka IsRlyDonuts?

Time played on servers?: 245 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: The TTT servers list

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, and I plan not to be.

Why do you want to join?: I would like to become a member of this community because I was a member on NTG before till I heard about this server and I think I could also become a worthy member on this server aswell.

Referred by: y0Nemo, Kcat, Bosslevel, Zott

Additional Details: Although, I might have been a trouble maker and kind of an idiot when I first joined, I think I have improved since and I would really like to see myself as a new member on the server.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(This is IsRlyDonuts? incase you don't know)

He's been a good player recently and shown improvement, I wouldn't mind seeing him as a member. +1.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(01-05-2016, 12:21 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  (This is IsRlyDonuts? incase you don't know)

He's been a good player recently and shown improvement, I wouldn't mind seeing him as a member. +1.
THIS!!! ^

I've never had a problem with him, he's actually fun to play with. He's matured up a bit and no longer spams his mic Big Grin +1!
Find

I change this to a -1 he falsed kos me right when I unblocked him and he got salty because of what he said.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

-1, still bugs me

+1 I don't have problems with him
Find

Still not sure how I'd like you as a member. I've had issues with you, but I do think you've improved a bit. +0 for now, I shall update with a more descriptive response once I see more.
Find

how well do u know the rules?
Find

I'm iffy about you, You have traded me more than anyone on this server +/-0
Ps He still hasn't bought anything yet
Edit: -1 he cleary doesnt know the rules he run around and calls kos' on people he thinks are traitors
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

(01-10-2016, 12:52 AM)Minehuis Wrote:  I'm iffy about you, You have traded me more than anyone on this server +/-0

i do like my weapons my friend
Bouncy Rounds
Find