Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Effect on Kill Traits

(02-24-2016, 12:15 PM)Eryehka Wrote:  Imo this "purge" idea would only work if it was removal of all suffixes on player the instant(or slightly after) it proc'd. (otherwise it would be retardedly op)

That was the original suggestion. Suffix immunity isn't very overpowered. Nobody relies on suffixes to kill people.
Find

(02-16-2016, 08:31 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  I already suggested that in my original post. It's called "Purge". Immunity for thirty seconds would be helpful if you manage to kill someone in front of three people with phoenix Mac10s.

I was replying to this when i said that rotshout.

30s is a long time to be immune to suffixes. People may not rely on them. but during that period you would deny a lot of suffixes if being shot.

Why not make purge be something that denies the next immediate suffix if you have 0 on you. (cant happen more than 2 times per 2 minutes)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(02-25-2016, 01:06 AM)Eryehka Wrote:  
(02-16-2016, 08:31 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  I already suggested that in my original post. It's called "Purge". Immunity for thirty seconds would be helpful if you manage to kill someone in front of three people with phoenix Mac10s.

30s is a long time to be immune to suffixes. People may not rely on them. but during that period you would deny a lot of suffixes if being shot.

Why not make purge be something that denies the next immediate suffix if you have 0 on you. (cant happen more than 2 times per 2 minutes)

How about purge only activates when you kill someone while you're being affected by a suffix. That way simply killing someone will not give you 30 seconds of immunity.

Also assuming this only works on rightful kills.
Find

(02-25-2016, 02:59 AM)Kuro Wrote:  
(02-25-2016, 01:06 AM)Eryehka Wrote:  

How about purge only activates when you kill someone while you're being affected by a suffix. That way simply killing someone will not give you 30 seconds of immunity.

Also assuming this only works on rightful kills.

Or the duration could be reduced to 10-15 seconds like the other traits I suggested.
Find

I really like the defuse idea now that there are plasma nades added
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

Mhh. I like this.

I feel like there should be some cooldown for them after a proc, or a dramatic decrease in chances for it to occur again. Maybe some other drawback too, idk.