Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Do you want this to be in FRG?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Event Idea?

I was thinking of this when I was doing the event and I thought it would be pretty cool.

I was thinking of a new event like the Grim event and it could be a Santa Event. I thought it could be a redesign of the Grim event, but put christmas lights everywhere and make it look christmas like. Then you do the same things as if you were doing a regular event (not necessary) and then when you get to the end there is a chest and there is a Santa Clause NPC and you can press E on him and then you ask him to follow you into the boss room. When everyone in your party enters the boss room, santa turns into Krampus and he tries to kill you and you have to defeat him like in the regular event. The bosses can be elves and reindeer and mrs. clause (for the pillar bosses). I thought this would be a cool winter event for Christmas time. I under stand if people don't like it, but that is why it is in the "suggestions" part of the forums.
Bouncy Rounds

Just stop. We don't need people suggesting events, especially if it just the same event with different models. *cough* NTG *cough*

I wonder who the one person who voted "Yes" was. I guess I'll never know since it's anonymous.
Find

(12-20-2015, 02:20 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  I wonder who the one person who voted "Yes" was. I guess I'll never know since it's anonymous.

2* I voted no btw
Find