Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RIP ranking system changes

(12-30-2015, 03:47 AM)Aleksandr (Happy Holidays!) Wrote:  LE to Mg2. I have just resorted to playing faceit, since all MM games are either smurfs or really easy.

Is faceit even worth playing? I've tried CEVO and it was kind of shit.
Find

(12-30-2015, 05:34 AM)Brassx Wrote:  
(12-30-2015, 03:47 AM)Aleksandr (Happy Holidays!) Wrote:  LE to Mg2. I have just resorted to playing faceit, since all MM games are either smurfs or really easy.

Every faceit game I've played my teams have tried and actually have wanted to win. Most people are LEM+ on there as well so its actually fun/a challenge, and I've actually learned a lot on it.
Find

i've heard that faceit anti cheat sucks from invisible players to players getting sucked out of corners and into your face where you die in -1 seconds.
Poros are love.
Find

(12-30-2015, 03:19 PM)Siglings Wrote:  i've heard that faceit anti cheat sucks from invisible players to players getting sucked out of corners and into your face where you die in -1 seconds.

that sounds hilarious.
Find

(12-19-2015, 10:07 AM)Aleksandr (no sound) Wrote:  
(12-19-2015, 10:01 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I think I read somewhere that there were more GE's than GN1's in CS:GO. Which is pretty silly, seeing as there can't be THAT many insane people. Their ELO system is kind of bad..

Thats a picture of the ranks before the update, so yeah you're right.

Also, there were pretty much the same amount of Globals as all Silver's Combined.

Jesus... average rank is Nova 2 now, and around 35% of players are silver. It was like 3% silvers...
Find

(01-18-2016, 01:50 AM)Aleksandr (no sound) Wrote:  Image

Jesus... average rank is Nova 2 now, and around 35% of players are silver.  It was like 3% silvers...

Wow.

It actually looks like it should now.

fukin babbies.
Find

(12-30-2015, 05:34 AM)Brassx Wrote:  

Ether way you're shit Smile
Sample Text.
Find