Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

R.I.P

phish is a stupid bastard
Find

We should have like a giant riot for phunk to unban Terran. We all join spamming "UN BAN TERRAN" and just constantly pm him on the ntg forums the same thing. Big Grin

(12-07-2015, 09:17 PM)jwmp Wrote:  get owned faggot

Try to respect other players, especially staff. If you are going to be rude, just leave.

That'd be awful! I actually went and talked to Deadheala Josh, A.K.A Phish' Human Resource Manager. Hopefully that'll get me somewhere.
Find

Lol, josh is pretty reasonable. Phunk was about to ban this other player and I because we had the same IP but josh suggested to talk about it other than an instant ban.
Find

Phish did the same shit to me. I asked to be unbanned on NTG a few months ago(I'm banned on NTG for calling khyre a faggot on the forums), anyways, I message phish with an unban appeal, and he replies back with "no, you are a known PayPal fraudster(why I am banned on frg) and due to that your ban is upheld. Basically keeping me banned for something that happened on FRG, 2 unrelated servers according to Brassx, and I've also began to pay Brassx back.
Find

Also, phish is an arrogant asshole. I regret giving him any of my money to him. To Brass, however, I don't mind at all since he actually has a continence, which is why I was really upset that my chargeback happened on FRG instead of NTG.
Find

lmao i dont even remember why im banned on ntg

wait it might be brass that banned me there for spam or some gay shit like that
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(12-08-2015, 10:54 PM)k Wrote:  lmao i dont even remember why im banned on ntg

you spammed a 1 x 100000 sized image.
Find

(12-09-2015, 01:21 AM)tobiasx Wrote:  
(12-08-2015, 10:54 PM)k Wrote:  lmao i dont even remember why im banned on ntg

you spammed a 1 x 100000 sized image.

wasnt that just the 3 month ban? or was that the perma? or was it both? it mightve been both actually. fucking unfair mang
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find