Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Hi Im Coach

Hello people of the interwebs, I am CoachGrump (ignore the grumpus (krampus), its christmas time and I needed something festive) I am a sixteen year old male who's favorite shows are LOST, The Office, Heroes, and Parks and Rec. Favorite games are LoZ series (Legend Of Zelda) garrys mod of course, and just cause 2. My favorite youtuber ever is UberHaxorNova. If there is one thing I hate, its emojis or emoticons whatever, even when one was voted word of the year. I love the songs cat in the cradle, bohemian rhapsody and barbie girl. I swear I will report bugs and griefs as well as rdmers, rulebreakers and other shitfucks to the forum and obey the rules of the server

PEACE
Find

Welcome bud
Find

Welcome to FRG!!! I hope you enjoy playing here Big Grin

(shit i used an emoji pls dont hate me)
Find

Welcome to the Server.

Your post says "I'm a respectable, and mature individual."

Your icon says "Spooderman."

So although hesitant about your arrival, I look forward to seeing you on the server, and subsequently killing you repeatedly. I hope you enjoy your stay on FRG.
Tneconni
Find

Get Juan deaged.
Find

Well, uh, welcome #1 fegit.

That's not an insult, your image just...well...
well.
Find

(12-06-2015, 11:17 PM)CoachGrumpus Wrote:  Hello people of the interwebs, I am CoachGrump (ignore the grumpus (krampus), its christmas time and I needed something festive) I am a sixteen year old male who's ready to mingle.

PEACE
Find

put me in coach.
Find

PILLS HERE
welcome 2 squeekerland
Find

whalecum to FRG, seen you ingame. really nice and cooperative
Find