Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Double Suffixes

Okay, me and bottle were talking about unique tiers and stuff, and imagine if a gun could have two suffixes, like Ravaging Huge of Phoenix/Corrosivness, kinda like the double traits, but suffixes.
Find

No thanks. Would make guns overpowered.
Find

Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope
Nope
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find

Let's take this seriously:
Dreadark had an u dead Huge of death on NTG - had both electricity & poison to proc.
It's the only suffix like that, because it will ALWAYS kill the suffixed player - no matter how hard he tries, even if he uses 4 regen bubbles with a health station.

Be happy that there are multiple traits & STILL be eligble for a suffix.

It would be balanced, like average normal corrosive time is like 20(lets say), so in the double suffix it would be 10, or the double suffixes would have to be insanely rare.
Find

If the double suffix could do the same damage like one suffix could do, A.k.a. both 2 suffixes to be halved, then yes - just to make fun of people (except ice + something - ice doesn't damage at all, so no point)
But let's be honest here: there's no way to balance the god-damn phoenix suffix than slowing it, which eliminates it's fiery offensive & removing it's unique-ness & making it just another juicy effect for poison, like the electricity is (even though it can't be cured)

Death is actually worse than normal suffering or electricity combined. It doesn't damage you with both at the same time, its just a sort of combo.

Also: Nope.
Find

I like this server beacuse the guns are not as op, please dont ruin that with double suffix...
Find