Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Breezys unban appeal

(11-29-2015, 06:49 AM)faggot here in my garage Wrote:  
(11-29-2015, 06:39 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  Can't support this sorry. I've seen you do too much wrong to think that you'll not continue trolling and being toxic. (by the way, the ban was 10 months ago, not 1-2 years ago)

ps. i've never acted like you lmao, not sure why you say that.

Because back on NTG, me and you where pretty chill, and when you felt like playing around, you would act like me, and play around just like me, you may not remember, but I do. I wouldn't mention it if it wasn't true. :/ and I promise you man, I'm not even nearly like my old self, I promise you I changed.

You and I*

I'm sorry, I had to.

Anyways, you're the real nigga, +1
Find

sure +1

unban juan too
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)

Its been 10 months I don't see the harm in giving him a chance. If he fucks up then just ban him again.

breezy was always fun
but as terran said
it's never a pleasant thing to see someone go full DNO.
However, I feel that Breezy should deserve a chance after 10 months.
Repeating someone else, the worse he can really do is troll and get perma'd again.
+.5
When a dragon round begins.

Find

What happened to Dno?
Bouncy Rounds
Find

bump...
 At terrans a fucking weebyahoo.com

>breezybl
>livelongking2014

Find

Breezy was also that guy who you knew you could fuck around with. Whats the harm in unbanning him? If he fucks up again, IP ban him or some shit.

Who is DiamondElf...?
 At terrans a fucking weebyahoo.com

>breezybl
>livelongking2014

Find

Well, I've been thinking about it, and honestly I'd love to have Breezy un-banned. Yet I still remember all of the bans he had in the past on NTG; every time I'd stand up for him, include him in my cliche of problem causers are care more about what I enjoyed than what was better for the server. Every time I was let down by people like Maple or etc, who never grew up and stayed just as immature and problem-causing. I don't want to see Breezy un-banned, only for him to get banned again for something stupid. Like, I really do want to see a change in him, but I can't see a change in him unless I play with him. So if he could be un-banned for now, and just...Moderated, I'd do my best to keep him in line, and if it gets out of hand I'll ban him without hesitation. I'm done doing "All for One", now its "One for All".

(11-29-2015, 01:58 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  
(11-29-2015, 06:49 AM)faggot here in my garage Wrote:  
(11-29-2015, 06:39 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  Can't support this sorry. I've seen you do too much wrong to think that you'll not continue trolling and being toxic. (by the way, the ban was 10 months ago, not 1-2 years ago)

ps. i've never acted like you lmao, not sure why you say that.

Because back on NTG, me and you where pretty chill, and when you felt like playing around, you would act like me, and play around just like me, you may not remember, but I do. I wouldn't mention it if it wasn't true. :/ and I promise you man, I'm not even nearly like my old self, I promise you I changed.

You and I*

I'm sorry, I had to.

Anyways, you're the real nigga, +1
Gold Star for you!
Find