Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Un ban request

Normally when someone gets banned and then says how they have some disorder, i feel with Terran to say it gives me little respect for them.
However, in this case, he stated it to prove what he dealt with and the extent he went to fix something of the such.
In a case like this, I would say that mentioning something of the such, due to everything it caused, would be needed to help understand the extent Vladimir is pushing himself to get better in every way.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

Ehhh, I'm not sure, to be completely honest. You did this with the member tag, representing this community in it's early stages, when there were VERY few members, and even now, there aren't that many. You were given a position where people are suppose to trust you, be a role model, etc, but you decided to cheat anyway.

I'm not sure, so for now -0.
Find

(11-18-2015, 09:45 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  Ehhh, I'm not sure, to be completely honest. You did this with the member tag, representing this community in it's early stages, when there were VERY few members, and even now, there aren't that many. You were given a position where people are suppose to trust you, be a role model, etc, but you decided to cheat anyway.

I'm not sure, so for now -0.

Tobias I understand all of your points that you made. I was supposed to represent the server and was supposed to be a role model.
As I said before the whole emotional situation brought me down making that decision was the only thing i thought would make me happy.
It did but only for a few seconds. The eight months have past and I have learned massively from that and how to deal with stuff like
if im feeling down i need to keep my chin up and realize people love and care about me. The were Very few members then and there aren't many now,
but as time has past I have seen the server grow.
Find

You hacked. That isn't cool. You're a member. Really? I don't want to be rude on here, so I'll keep it short. You hacked, and we don't need that on the server even if you're doing well now. 8 months ago and you're feeling sorry now? :/ No sorry for me.

(11-18-2015, 11:26 PM)Mary Wrote:  You hacked. That isn't cool. You're a member. Really? I don't want to be rude on here, so I'll keep it short. You hacked, and we don't need that on the server even if you're doing well now. 8 months ago and you're feeling sorry now? :/ No sorry for me.

I don't want to be rude either but i have always felt sorry. i know the server does not need hacks.
i have spent the eight months thinking about how and when i should type this and more importantly how i need to get help when i could for my real life issues.
i wouldn't have posted this if i hadn't thought about it.
Find

(11-18-2015, 11:49 PM)Vladimir Wrote:  
(11-18-2015, 11:26 PM)Mary Wrote:  You hacked. That isn't cool. You're a member. Really? I don't want to be rude on here, so I'll keep it short. You hacked, and we don't need that on the server even if you're doing well now. 8 months ago and you're feeling sorry now? :/ No sorry for me.

I don't want to be rude either but i have always felt sorry. i know the server does not need hacks.
i have spent the eight months thinking about how and when i should type this and more importantly how i need to get help when i could for my real life issues.

You made a mistake learn from this to not hack I think he should be banned he did this on purpose it wasn't an quinkey dinkey
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

Can you cut this shit out? You've literally said the same thing in every post you have made here. If you wanna say it so much put it in the main post so you don't have to reply to every opinion with the same thing.
Find

(11-18-2015, 11:57 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  

Can you cut this shit out? You've literally said the same thing in every post you have made here. If you wanna say it so much put it in the main post so you don't have to reply to every opinion with the same thing.

Yeah. We get it already, you had a break down, and decided to hack. No need to say it to everyone that replies.
Find

Im just going to make one more post about what's going on above
I just feel he thinks that others aren't getting the message, so he rephrases it to try and get a point across.
Just cut him some slack on that much at least. ;p
When a dragon round begins.

Alright so I was in the call with him when it all happened so I'll go and say what happened. He already had the lua code and such installed from another server to have some fun because it was something to brighten him up and he forgot to take it off when he joined me. He shot me from out of nowhere and that's how we learned he still had hooks. I told him that he should tell brass about the code and hooks to help get rid of it but unfortunately he kept playing. I understand that him being a member gave this an extremely bad representation to our community. I do honestly think he's better now. Vlad hasn't ever been a sketchy person and this was the one error here. I think maybe a ban shortening would be cool. I really would love to have him back with us.
Find