Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NEW MONEY GAMBLING IDEA ON LOBBY

ok so we have slots we have poker chairs we can only sit in the chairs ;~; fix it plz but we need Plinko now im sure you guys all know what im talking about plinko is magnificent now i think the points where the blocker pole sideways thingy's should randomize every week so people dont get down the pattern
Find

-0 I am sorry great overlord of run on sentences, but plinko is kinda boring.
Find

wait, do you mean a game like simon:

Find

(11-03-2015, 03:36 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Bones" McZomZoms Wrote:  -0 I am sorry great overlord of run on sentences, but plinko is kinda boring.

Plinko is extreme
Find

He means the game with the pegs that you put a ball into I think.

Like this

Nvm formatting is a bitch
Find

(11-03-2015, 03:37 AM)tobiasx Wrote:  wait, do you mean a game like simon:

What that would be fun though but Plinko you know where a ball bounce's off poles
Find

(11-03-2015, 04:12 AM)Fuzzy "Mc-Bones" McZomZoms Wrote:  He means the game with the pegs that you put a ball into I think.

Like this

o
=======| |=======
|. . . . . . . . .|
| . . . . . . . . |
|. . . . . . . . .|
| . . . . . . . . |
| /\/\/\/\/\/\/\  |
No we need Price is Right game mode
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

All I know from this post is that it involves a ball and a hole? This already sounds too complicated.
Find

(11-03-2015, 05:02 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  All I know from this post is that it involves a ball and a hole? This already sounds too complicated.

dont forget the damn pegs how do some of you not know what plinko is
Find

He means Pachinko. It's a Japanese game where a ball is inserted in the top and bounces off of pegs until it reaches the bottom. Score is dependant on where the ball lands. I know about this since one of my friends rants about how much he hates it.
Find