Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

THE MARINE, attempted RDM x4, disrespect, spamming reports

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): THE MARINE

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:91102849

Map the event happened on: ttt_bank

Date of event: 10/25/2015

What Happened?: THE MARINE attempted to RDM me 4 times, and after each time I killed him for trying to kill me, he disrespected me in the report afterwords. This went on for the entirety
of the map rotation.

Witnesses: Neko, SP00KY SC4RY SP1D3RP1G, Tonifer, and others.

Proof (Provided by Tonifer): http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/397800142273835588/A70871D391E7268335E08DC67EE540AA59315B33/
Find

I've gotten a ton of disrespect from him and he is making the entire server a negative place. for many rounds in a row he would attempted rdm Halutus and i would slay him every time. if that isnt revenge rdm then I dont know what is...
Find

Do you have more than that one screenshot? He's been called out for disrespect many times, this might be it for him.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

yes thank god free the unholy spawn from frg
Find

(10-25-2015, 10:23 PM)Cobaltgeo Wrote:  yes thank god free the unholy spawn from frg

You are my unholy spawn. But yes I've played with THE MARINE and he often RDM's , scams/ attempted scam , disrespects. He even tried telling some new people what to do and not to do as he breaks those exact rules he spoke. I am really confused why he would even try the things he dose after being unbanned once it cant comprehend it. Also I have given him warnings many times to stop what he's doing and I had screen shots for proof of the continuation but sadly my computer crashed while I was asleep and I didn't upload them Sad
Find

I knew this kid was trouble.

I'm sorry but that evidence provided with that one screenshot of a log, if im getting this right, is not enough. All I see is him hitting someone once unless I'm just not noticing other stuff. I played with him today and from what it looked like he was getting harassed. People were being quite mean to him including urself. I'll leave this open for some more comments however, if people can provide sufficient proof something maybe done.

Edit: Clearly many people are saying he causes problems and I am aware of that, but there is not proof of much here. No proof of disrespect, the supposed 4 attempted rdms, or the spammed reports. I will get on later and check the map and see what happened on it.

Pretty much what Axe said. There's nothing really here.